Why Choose First Choice Realtors?
We Are the "Right Choice"
The Internet and print media can be valuable resources in your educational process. However, they can’t give you the individualized, personal service you will get when you partner with First Choice Realtors. We have the expertise, experience, enthusiasm, and energy to guide buyers through the complex and often overwhelming process of purchasing real estate.
Our team is proficient in all aspects of real estate, including residential, investment and commercial properties, farms, lots, and acreage. Please note that all of our agents are REALTORS®. Learn what that means here. Also, many of our agents carry one or more professional designations:
Our REALTORS® live in the area, are active in the community, and command an unsurpassed knowledge of the local market. We can help to narrow your search to the right location, right amenities, and the right price range, based on your criteria. We’ll make the appointments and preview properties with you, and help you determine the pros and cons of each one. Then, once you find the property that’s right for you, we’ll help you manage all phases of the purchase process.
After locating the property that matches your needs, our REALTORS® will assist you throughout the purchasing process. We’ll help you with the following:
- Understanding Earnest Money Agreements & Disclosures: We will assist you in writing an offer, recommending contingencies, and negotiating counter offers. Our years of experience will help you arrive at a price that falls within your guidelines.
- Handling Transaction Details: In cooperation with your lender and the title and escrow company, we’ll prepare a detailed estimate of the total costs involved with your purchase to avoid surprises later.
- Handling Paperwork: We’ll take care of all the paperwork between you and the seller, the inspection company, and other entities. This includes checking to see that an escrow account is opened and that a preliminary title report is ordered.
- Conducting Property Inspections: We’ll help you select contractors to determine the property’s physical condition and ascertain whether other contingencies should be modified or added to your contract.
- Releasing Contingencies: We’ll work with you to negotiate the removal of contingencies and determine whether to renew your search for a different property, based on the property’s inspection reports.
- Working with Your Lender: We’ll stay in touch with your lender to make sure the financing or mortgage is on track.
- Closing the Deal: We’ll attend closing, help facilitate the process, and address any concerns you may have.
- Taking Possession & Preparing for Moving Day: Prior to closing, we will facilitate a smooth transition with the seller to help you take possession of your new property. If you’re moving into a brand-new home, we’ll schedule a walk-through prior to your move-in date.